You will not:
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, intimidating, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, derogatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, disrespectful, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or that discusses or incites illegal activity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through Naviance;
- infringe on others’ rights, or post content that does not belong to you unless you have permission from the owner;
- interfere with or disrupt Naviance, its servers, or networks connected to Naviance, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to Naviance;
- violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation; or
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to disable, interrupt, destroy, redirect, monitor another user’s usage, or limit or otherwise inhibit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. If we discover that such material is infected, we may reject that material with no notice to you.
- You represent that you are an authorized Customer or User of Naviance.
- You will not:
- decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer Naviance, except to the extent expressly authorized under applicable law;
- use Naviance or any of the confidential information therein to develop a competing product or service;
- impersonate another Naviance user or provide false information to gain access to Naviance;
- view or attempt to view information or records that you are not authorized to view by your school or district;
- allow anyone who is not an authorized Customer or User of Naviance to view, access, or use Naviance; or
- create accounts for, or share accounts with, any individual or entity that is not an authorized Customer or User of Naviance.